Tool useful to fit correctly the SEP-R14 gear for VDO and MotoMeter instrument clusters of:
- BMW 3 Series E30 (models from 1982 to 1994) some versions such as: 316 and 318i;
- BMW 5 Series E34 (models from 1990 to 1996) some versions such as: 520i and 525i;
- BMW 6 Series E24 (models from 1976 to 1989) some versions such as 635 CSI;
- BMW K100 (models from 1983 to 1992) all models including K100 LT, K100 LT ABS, K100 LT Limited ABS, K100 RS, K100 RS 16v., K100 RS 16v. ABS, K100 RS ABS, K100 RS Club;
- BMW K75 (models from 1985 to 1995) all models including K75 ABS, K75 C, K75 J, K75 RT, K75 RT ABS, K75 RT SE, K75 RT SE ABS, K75 S, K75 S ABS, K75 SE, K75 T;
- BMW K1 (models from 1988 to 1993) all models including K1 ABS and K1 Club;
- BMW K1100 LT (models from 1992 to 1998) all models including K1100 LT ABS, K1100 LT Highline ABS, K1100 LT SE, K1100 LT SE ABS;
- BMW K1100 RS (models from 1993 to 1997) all models including K1100 RS ABS;
- Mercedes S-Class W126 (models from 1979 to 1992) some versions such as 280 SE;
- Mercedes SLC-Class C107 (models from 1971 to 1981);
- Mercedes SL-Class R107 (models from 1971 to 1989).
Usage: put the gear perpendiculary onto the shaft until it reaches the brass part and fit the SEP-INS02 slot under the latter (SEE GALLERY). Tighten the tool bolt until the gear reaches the mechanic stop.
Note: SEP-R14 gear is sold separately.